Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Some New News

I am officially signed up for Sorority Recruitment! I'm so excited I can hardly contain it. I think I will just absolutely love the experience, and it will certainly add to my college experience.

I'm also reading a fantastic book! It's called The Defining Decade by Meg Jay, PhD. I definitely recommend you read it! I worry about everything, and over think way too much. But this book is putting so many things in perspective for me.

I decided I want to start writing everyday, in an effort to make my life a little more entertaining and exciting.

Today, I literally just cleaned my room and slept. I hate having allergies, because I have to take Bendaryl, which then makes me sleep. It's difficult! Anywho, this is all for now.

Love,
Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment