Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Favorites & Letters

Favorite TV Moment

I may have been 14 when The Real Houswives of Orange County first premiered, but I have been a faithful viewer since the beginning. This season, I was glued to my TV to catch every episode. I can't wait for more crazy drama on Monday, with Part 2 of the reunion! 

Favorite Purchase

This is my Lilly Pulitzer Planner in the print, "You Gotta Regatta". My mom actually bought this for me, and I am so in love with it! August can't come soon enough, so I can finally start using my planner! 

Favorite New App
You can pretty much always find me with my iPhone in hand, sometimes I even sleep with it (is that TMI? I don't care). Naturally, I'm always looking for the greatest new app!
Check out Paper'd! (Are you enjoying the noticeable Lilly Pulitzer background on my phone? This is the print, "A Thing Called Love") It's got awesome iPhone wallpapers for lock screen and home screens! 200 come with the free app, but upgrade for only $1.99 and you get 300+ extra wallpapers. It's worth the upgrade, I did it, and they're even cuter than the free version! 

Favorite Tumblr Find
I sent this via text to my boyfriend dude I've been dating and he thought it was so sweet. It's the truth though for me, and he is all 3!

Letters:
Dear T, Thank you for the fun times this past week. I love just hanging out at your house being cute and everything with you. Have fun on your family vacay this coming week! I'm going to miss you a lot. 
Dear Dad, Thanks for putting up with me all summer. Only 5 more weeks to go! Just kidding though, you are really awesome and I would be no where without you.
Dear Mama, I really can't wait to spend this weekend with you in the woods! So exciting! And thank you for your daily texts, you're amazing.
Dear Grandma Joy, Thank you for allowing me to help you clean up your home all summer. It's so much fun finding family treasures, like the family bible :) Also, I've been praying for you every night that the tumor is not cancerous. Monday we find out, and I know Dad will be right by your side. Please don't be sick, I love you and need you. You bring Joy to my life (pun intended, and that is her real name!) 
Dear T's Parents (Mr & Mrs A), Thank you for allowing me to come on family outings. I know your son and I aren't technically boyfriend & girlfriend (at least not yet...) but you and your family have treated me like family. Thanks for bringing me to the movies, and for dinner on Tuesday. I loved gossiping with you, Mrs. A, about Real Housewives. You crack me up! :)


3 comments:

  1. I've loved the Real Housewives of Orange County since it debuted, too! I'm unhealthily obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're literally the first person I've met that's been watching it that long! :) I'm so obsessed too! I love your blog by the way :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I just followed your blog, it's lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete